Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Grocery comparison

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Grocery comparison

    I know beef has gotten expensive but holy moly.


    Yesterday at Kroger chuck roast (to make pot roast) was on sale for $10.99. I used to score that for $2.99 fifteen years ago. Before Covid I paid maybe $5.99/pound. Heck, before Covid I could buy filet for $13/pound.


    At least eggs are cheaper again.


    What foods are you seeing that have gone up in price?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Oreganus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2022
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grocery comparison

    I've been using Lowtein to compare egg prices across different cities, and it really helps me track weekly changes and verify deals. Their Grocery Price Index shows trends, so I can plan shopping trips better. Saves me a lot of guesswork with rising costs.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •